What Should I Do if I Get a Cold or Flu?
- Frequent hand washing.
- Drink at least one cup of organic chicken stock each day.
- Continue monolaurin/virotox. You are welcome to call us to determine what dose is best for you.
- Change pillow cases/bed sheets daily.
- Add Liquid Lysol 4-in-1 to your laundry detergent to help kill viruses and bacteria.
- Soak in a warm bath with Epsom Salts.
- Oscillococcinum – this homeopathic flu treatment is available over the counter at grocery stores and pharmacies.
We also have supplements and homeopathic medications available to target specific cold/flu symptoms. Please call or email and we will advise what is best for you. Homeopathic nebulizer treatments are available in the office by appointment. These are formulated according to your symptoms.